Inovine Meetings LLC is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable of Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine conferences throughout the globe.
After a successful conference of 5th World Congress on Physiotherapy 2022, May 09-10, 2022, Dubai, UAE, Inovine Meetings LLC is currently bringing forth 6th World Congress on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine (Physiotherapy congress 2022) slated on November 28-29, 2022 at Dubai, UAE. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine
Theme: Scientific perspectives for a better living and longer life
World Physiotherapy Congress 2022 is scheduled in Hybrid Event with both onsite and virtual versions. We believe that our decision will enable broad participation
After the successful conference of
- 5th World Congress on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine | May 09-10, 2022, Holiday Inn - Al Barsha ,Dubai, UAE
- 2nd Global Congress on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine | November 18-19, 2019, Novotel Paris 17, Paris, France
- Global Congress on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine | April 22-24, 2019, Flora Grand Hotel, Dubai, UAE
- 3rd Virtual Conference on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine October 15-16, 2021 | Webinar, Online Event
- 2nd Virtual Conference on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine | April 12-13, 2021
- Online Conference on Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine | October 28-29, 2020
The conference was a congregation of eminent speakers from various reputed organizations with their paramount talks enlightening the gathering , The highlights of the meeting were the
- Sabri Maraqa, Neuro Robotik Zentrum Munchen, Germany
- Betsy Myers , University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, USA
- Kadhim Alabady , Public Health Protection Department - Dubai Health Authority (DHA) ,UAE
- Elham Karkouti, University of Central Florida, Orlando ,USA
- Glen Hagemann , Group 42 Healthcare, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Zeljka Obrenov, Serbia, Peak Fitness Kuwait
- Raymond Chong, Augusta University, USA
- Karena Wu, ActiveCare Physical Therapy, USA
- Dagmar Pavlu, Charles University,Czech Republic
- Rethabile Nkuna, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University ,South Africa
- Linley Leuthard, Hands On Group Ltd ,New Zealand
- Abhijit Dutta, Assam Down Town University, India
- Sarah Key, Sarah Key Global Pty Ltd, Australia
- Julie Rammal, Founder of Jsport, Geroge Washington University, USA
- Mais Ali Jawhari, Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City, UAE
- Theeb Naif S Alsalem ,King Abdulaziz Medical City, KSA
- Silverio Di Rocca, M.P.R International School, Switzerland
- Gary Lang, Owner - Dynamic Release Therapy , USA
- Paul K. Canavan, Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Steve D Bailey, Steve Bailey Acupuncture, Foot knee and Back Clinic, UK
- Vivian K Mushahwar, University of Alberta, Canada
- Georgios Kakavas, Fysiotek Spine & Sports Lab , Attiki, Greece
- Mohammed A. Takroni, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center, Saudi Arabia
- Ana Cristina de Sousa Murray, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Muziwakhe Daniel Tshabalala, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
- Shehla Rooney, GoKnee LLC, USA
- Irena Kola, University of Medicine, Albania
Physiotherapy Conference 2022 is a dedicated platform for physiotherapists, sports medicine physicians, occupational therapists, orthopedic Specialists, physiatrists, chiropractors, kinesiologists, neurologists, cardiologists, pediatricians, psychologists, researchers students and all healthcare professionals.
- Physiatrists (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians)
- Occupational Therapists
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Specialists
- Medical and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Speakers can go through the below Mode of Participations:
Oral presentation: Oral sessions consist of a series of individual talks. The time allocated to each Oral presentation is 20 minutes followed by 3 minutes of questionnaire.
Poster presentation: A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with the people who are interested in your research. Posters should be no larger than A0.
Workshop presentation: Workshop lectures are engaging talks based on skills that can last up to 60 minutes. Workshops must be engaging and include practical information that can be brought back to their communities by participants.
Virtual presentation: If you are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer on-line presentation. Your presentation will be uploaded on the conference website prior to the conference. You are still required to submit an abstract and one author must pay the registration fee. At the end of the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation and the digital book of abstracts.
Physiotherapy conferences 2022 | Physiotherapy meetings 2022| Physiotherapy events 2022 | Physiotherapy conference 2022 | Physical Rehabilitation Conferences 2022 | Physical Therapy Conferences | Physical Medicine Conferences 2022 | Physiotherapy Events 2022 | sports medicine 2022
- 2 day conference passes
- Conference delegate bag
- Abstract publication with DOI
- Lunch and coffee break passes
- Exhibition are pass
- Participation and Poster presentation certificate
- CPD Credits
Online Abstract Submission link: https://physiotherapy-sportsmed.inovineconferences.com/abstract-submission.php
Online Registration link: ttps://physiotherapy-sportsmed.inovineconferences.com/registration.php
Should you have any enquiries, please email us at: email@example.com
The joy of attending Physiotherapy Congress 2022 brings with it improvement and incremental growth in your approach to do things, in the broader manner to see things and the beauty to live international diversity.
Come, Participate & Be A Greater Part of it...!!!
World Physiotherapy Congress 2022