Speaker Guidelines & Faq
- Number of slides should be minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed. Please stop when signalled by the Chair to do so.
- Users of Windows / PC should be responsible for the compatibility with Mac system used at the lectern.
- Taking the timelines into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions.
- No videos will be recorded.
- Felicitation for the speakers will be done during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends.
- Poster cards with number will be placed on the poster hall before one hour of the session start.
- Each author will be provided with a 1 meter x 1 meter poster presenting area pins / stick-tape. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Poster awards will be announced during the end of a day / session which will be informed during the event.
Basic Presentation Requirements:
- Presentation format: .ppt .doc.
- MAC compatible presentation.
- Movies: Please take steps to compress your video file
- Each slide should be designed to be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance: include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text.
FAQs for speakers
Ans:We encourage all our speakers to attend from beginning of the conference. Many of our delegates might have seen your name in our Scientific program and wants to meet you. If this is not possible, we recommend you to arrive at least an hour before the commencement of your speech and preferably during a break in the program. This will allow you to go through your slides with our AV technician.
Ans:Our program is structured to encourage the interaction between speakers and the audience. If you are presenting a single Track, we request you to keep your slides short, colorful and informative. Allow enough time for questions at the end of your presentation and try to keep it interesting.
Ans:You will be asked to speak from a lectern on the stage in the conference hall. If you are Track chair, you will be seated in front of the stage throughout your session. Audience Q&A will be held at the end of each session, except during panels when moderators tend to keep things more interactive.
Ans:The organizing committee tries to minimize disruption to conference program as much as possible, but sometimes it is unavoidable. If there is a change in the program with regards to your talk time, the conference organizer will contact you as soon as possible. We will inform the delegates on the day and reproduce new copies of the program agenda in the conference workbooks. Last minute changes will be communicated as soon as they are known and you will be informed immediately about the changes that affect your talk time.
Ans:The dress code at all our events is business/casual. Speakers often choose smart business attire, but we leave it to the individual to decide.
Ans:Chair will be provided with the content before the event, which contains important notes and biography of each speaker.
Ans:Speakers are encouraged to arrive at the venue at least an hour before their presentation is due to start. You will be given the opportunity to go through your slides in the break prior to your speech.
Ans:If you are delayed to the conference, please contact someone from organizing committee as soon as possible.
Ans:If you would like to cancel your commitment to speak at Inovine Conferences event, we kindly request you to provide a replacement speaker who can speak on the same/relevant topic with prior intimation.
FAQs for Regular Issues
Ans: Please contact: email@example.com or at 1-408-648-2233
Ans: There are a number of different registration packages available, depending on which conferences/meeting you would like to attend. For details about these packages, please visit the individual website of our conference.
Ans: If you are registered online and payment is done then the final stage of registration process is your receipt and confirmation page. If we have sent you an invoice and received your cheque payment/bank transfer, we will email you a confirmation and receipt once your registration is processed.
Ans: We strongly emphasize to register in advance rather spot registration.
Ans:To take advantage of our group discount of 10%, your group should consist of 3 or more attendees from the same company and they must be registered at the same time. Please contact for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans:Payment can be done through credit card/ cheque / Bank Transfer
Ans:Badges will be provided to all the attendees on-site.